TWO OFFICE LOCATIONS
Cochrane, AB. Saskatoon, SK
COMPREHENSIVE DBT PROGRAM
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Skills Training and Advanced DBT Groups
- iDBT individual and skills training group
- Telephone Coaching
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Consultation Team
- Our DBT team has the required foundational and intensive training necessary to provide a comprehensive DBT program in Cochrane, Alberta.
COMPREHENSIVE TRAUMA PROGRAM
- Phase Oriented Approach
- Phase I: Stabilization / Skills Training
- Phase II: Trauma Processing
- Phase III: Consolidation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Practicum placements for MSW and Master of Psychology and Counselling students
- Group Training
- Provisional supervision for social workers and master level psychologists.
Our therapists strive for excellence in care, based on current research, experience, and most importantly by following a client centered, strength based approach. We participate in practice based evidence to provide our clients with responsive therapy and are active participants in research studies to contribute to the knowledge base in mental health services.
Our Response and Responsibility
Mask use (face coverings) are required to be worn in our Group rooms as well as the common areas (reception, bathrooms, kitchen). Limit size for Group capacity is 10 persons. Mask use during individual or group therapy appointments will be determined by the practitioner and client(s) in each circumstance. We ask that our clients please respect and adhere to these requirements as the intentions are for the safety, health and welfare of the public as well as our practitioners.
Our therapists are available for booking face-to-face or online sessions depending on your preference. Our clinic space has been modified to meet public safety standards and is routinely sanitized for your safety.
Info on COVID-19: Please DO NOT enter our facility if any of the following apply to you:
You are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days
- runny nose
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
You have had close contact within the last 14 days with an individual
- infected with COVID-19
- suspected of being infected with COVID-19
- exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
You have travelled within the past 14 days.
If you require further information, please contact our office administrator: