Our Mission Statement
Our therapists strive for excellence in care, based on current research, experience, and most importantly by following a client centered, strength based approach. We participate in practice based evidence to provide our clients with responsive therapy and are active participants in research studies to contribute to the knowledge base in mental health services.
Comprehensive DBT Program
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Skills Training and Advanced DBT Groups
- iDBT individual and skills training group
- Telephone Coaching
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Consultation Team
Our DBT team has the required foundational and intensive training necessary to provide a comprehensive DBT program in Cochrane, Alberta.
Comprehensive Trauma Program
- Phase Oriented Approach
- Phase I: Stabilization / Skills Training
- Phase II: Trauma Processing
- Phase III: Consolidation
Education and Training
- Practicum placements for MSW and Master of Psychology and Counselling students
- Group Training
- Provisional supervision for social workers and master level psychologists.